PDA

View Full Version : Tips on getting Adderall

evilfix
07-19-2007, 01:10 AM
im going to see a new head doctor soon. i am already scripted:

2mg klonopin
100mg Lamictal
150mg wellbutrin

does anyone have any tips on what i can say/do to get adderall? i know the doc will say it conflicts with the downer, (kpin), but i can just say sometimes i get panic attacks. (which is true)

but other than that, i dont have any energy period, and sometimes i find myself not being able to focus on the job at hand.

anyone have any tips?

is Ritalin better?

HandMeSomeOpiates
07-19-2007, 01:17 AM
dont have any energy period, and sometimes i find myself not being able to focus on the job at hand.

anyone have any tips?

is Ritalin better?
You answered yourself homie.

They will give you like a 100 or more question survey and will diagnose you with that. If they feel you answered them the wrong way they will send you out the door.

AWOL
07-19-2007, 01:28 AM
welcome to the expensive world of concerta amigo

satori
07-19-2007, 02:07 AM
Have ADD .

jonny-5
07-19-2007, 03:28 AM
Have ADD .

yup, exactly. it worked for me.

blenderqueen
07-19-2007, 07:33 AM
did they make you see a shrink or did reg dr. do it? I really would like to get on something to help me focus too & My mom has adult add...........I am going to keep bugging at him about it.

Hiram
07-19-2007, 08:25 AM
Here's a study guide for ya. There's a questionaire you can take on this site. It doesn't hurt to have the coupon either. They'll prlly automatically want to offer you Strattera, which is worthless.

http://www.adderallxr.com/about_adderallxr/index.asp

OxyContinuously
07-19-2007, 08:38 AM
I like that Hiram....and also, I think you're new, in which case, welcome to the site, man!!:D

Hiram
07-19-2007, 10:10 AM
Thanks Oxy. I had zero trouble getting my adderall script after reviewing that link and printing off my coupon before my doctor visit. The doc wanted to offer me strattera instead and I declined.

OxyContinuously
07-19-2007, 10:24 AM
Thanks Oxy. I had zero trouble getting my adderall script after reviewing that link and printing off my coupon before my doctor visit. The doc wanted to offer me strattera instead and I declined.

good choice on declining the Strattera (atomoxetine) .....Cause Strattera, Cymbalta, and related are anti-depressants by nature (specifically serotonin and nor-adrenaline re-uptake inhibitors) and plus, Adderall is a bunch of amphetamine salts all piled into one sweet tablet---> MUCH better in my opinion, and that was a good link, man...I just checked it out before i typed this

later
peace out

Oxy

iloveoxys03
07-19-2007, 12:11 PM
wow dude just say you cant concentrate on anything tell him your mind wonders i dont know why you want adderal i have like 50 25mg pills and i never touch them they just collect dust in the bottle im more of a oxy lover llol:p

aj11
07-19-2007, 12:57 PM
If you have any red flags on your file or with you doctor, there is no way they will rx adderall or ritalin
they will give you strattera as mentioned before, and it is not a stimulant in anysort of way
it is more in the catagorey of an anti-depressant
just doctor shop , you'll find one, they do do alot of test that are like pages and pages of questions, do your research and you'll find all the right anwser, but be patient if they rx you something like strattera, or concerta, give it a month or to and RESERCH, then complain about affectivness and side effects
then concertra is a slow released ritalin I beleive correct me if I am wrong, so then they could up you to adderall, but overall be patient this shit just doesn't happen in one fucking week, talk to some chronic pain issues and read how long it took them to move from fucking ultram to something stronger months and months and months and don't complain
not trying to down you in anyway man, just have patients or get the word on the street who the cool doctors are, usuallly from my expeeice it's the middle aged psychs
good luck partner

evilfix
07-19-2007, 08:02 PM
should i try to get it from my PCP or a psyc doc? i know all about waiting.. iv been on 90 norcos for over a year now...

but still, for rec value, is adderall or ritalin better?

thanks for the help btw!

Boudica
07-19-2007, 08:21 PM
should i try to get it from my PCP or a psyc doc? i know all about waiting.. iv been on 90 norcos for over a year now...

but still, for rec value, is adderall or ritalin better?

thanks for the help btw!

Adderall is Dexidrine. Dexidrine is amphetimine. So there ya go, dear.

AWOL
07-19-2007, 09:25 PM
ritalin is a lot like coke if you rail it ............. maybe

evilfix
07-19-2007, 10:01 PM
ya thats what ill be doing if i get it. i seen some of it comes in bead like form. can you just crush those beads and continue regularly?

Hiram
07-19-2007, 10:21 PM
ya thats what ill be doing if i get it. i seen some of it comes in bead like form. can you just crush those beads and continue regularly?

You'll want the IR for that if possible. The adderall smokes fairly well for pills. Tastes like shit and doesn't run clear because of the binders and fillers, but it does work. XR for oral, IR for other methods of ingestion. If you took 3x 10 mg IR's orally or just one 30mg XR orally, the 30mg XR will seem way stronger and will prlly keep you from eating or sleeping until your body adjusts to it. The IR's didn't have the same side affects for me with the same amount taken.

Watch out for the weight loss, cuz theres a good chance the doctor will watch that. I dropped 20lbs that I didn't need to lose in a couple of months.

Zoops
07-19-2007, 10:23 PM

Shit I just wrote like three paragraphs on this .... FUCK!

I have a 'pa-pointment wif a shrink with the idea of availaing myself of some adderall, dexedrine or ritalin, or DESOXYN (drool) but we'll see if he can tell I'm faking it (or I'm just a guy who thinks he has ADD).

I took stratterra when it came out, just for grins. Didn't do diddly squat. I hear the ADD docs are staying away from it b/c it don't work. What a waste of years of research and millions of dollars! For anyone who knows a good deal about chemistry, molecular structures and such, the statterra molecule (atomoxetine) is VERY VERY similar to the prozac (fluoxetine) molecule. It's only a difference in the location of and identity of a substituent on the phenoxy group - Stratterra has a 2-methyl group at that position, while prozac has a 4-trifluoromethyl group on that phenoxy. Big fucking deal.

Statterra ought to come off patent within a year or two because it's actually covered in the same patent as prozac is, and prozac is available generic.

Hmm. Maybe I should tell this shrink that I tried rit and dex., but was 100% controlled when I tried desoxyn. yay! That would be the total bomb, as long as I have plenny of temazzies, or sonatas or (what else do I take?) or something. I'm thinking of getting some Lyrica to try for "stimulant parachute" use. Anyone tried this?